Identity and 5 Big Personality Traits
Do you want to understand yourself better?
Do you often wonder why other people behave the way they do?
Or maybe you just want to know more about psychology?
Personality psychology is the foundation of human behaviour and personality growth. It’s a practical area of study, packed with loads of useful knowledge which can help people improve their lives.
Understanding the Big Five Traits is similar to having a map to the universal characteristics of all humans. These 5 Traits: Openness, Conscientiousness, Extraversion, Agreeableness and Neuroticism are the foundations on which we build and develop an Identity.
Understanding more about yourself can help you manage stressful situations, or improve your performance at work. Understanding more about the personalities and behaviour of other people can improve your relationships with colleagues, friends, your partner or your children.
This course condenses the science and research on personality psychology into 10 simple, easy-to-read lessons. These lessons will:
- teach you about the science and theory behind personality psychology;
- teach you about the “Big Five” personality model (the most highly-regarded model of personality psychology used by psychologists around the world today); and
- give a complete explanation of each separate trait and how would a person behave based on that trait present
- offer practical tips and hacks on changing your personality with easy-to-do tasks on a daily basis.
- teach you how to use the “Big Five” personality model as a practical tool to improve your life.